home       news       jersey       wallpapers       squad       media       history       link to us       site map

Welcome to Chelsea FC!

Talent, power, style and a millionaire squad. Get fully access to Chelsea news, info, pics, wallpapers, results and a lot more, everyday! Mark this site now!



Bookmark this site!

Make Chelsea FC your default homepage

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ballack will be in Blue

In a very controversial move, English champions Chelsea FC are set to confirm the signing of midfielder Michael Ballack from Bayern Munich on Monday.

"I'm happy and very proud," coach Jose Mourinho said.

"I'm really happy with the conversation I had with him and that's the reason he decided to come here."

As we know, Ballack was jeered by some Bayern fans in his final appearance for the club against Borussia Dortmund.

"I want a new challenge now. I've got to accept some jeering. It shows I was a very good player but it does hurt," he said.

Bayern supporters believed Ballack had deceived them about his future.

"I wasn't trying to mess anyone about," Ballack said.

"I was not able to make up my mind sooner and couldn't force a decision only because Bayern managers demanded one."

Ballack will lead Germany in this summer's World Cup finals on home soil.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home